CCT Resources on Teaching for Faculty, Lecturers, Graduate Students, and Postdocs
We are presently working on refining and expanding our resources to help support the teaching of UChicago faculty, lecturers, graduate students, and postdocs.
At present, our resources are organized into 5 categories:
- Foundations of Teaching & Learning: Here you will find information on how students learn and meta-level analysis of pedagogical contexts and challenges.
- Course Design, Development, and Organization: Here you will find resources on designing a syllabus as well as the conceptual organization of a course at the level of the class session.
- Teaching Strategies: Here each page focuses on a different teaching method or strategy and explores the strengths and challenges of these strategies.
- Evaluating Student Learning: Here you will find resources on assessment of student learning.
- Teaching and Your Career: In this group you will find resources related to professional development, assessment and reflection on your own pedagogy, and the academic job market.